Trimed is a limited liability company, registered in the Commercial Register at the National Business Center with NUIS K51612031J and address: Autostrada Tirana-Durres, km 10, Tirana ("Trimed").
Your personal data that will be provided during the recruitment process by electronic means and/or with the submission of relevant documentation (in cases where it is applicable) will be processed in accordance with law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 "On the protection of personal data", as amended, and by-laws in force.
Providing your personal information for the purpose of employment or during the employment application process is confirmation of your consent to the collection of this information by Trimed and to its use, distribution, storage or sharing with third parties, as specified in this policy and in Albanian legislation in force.
Characteristics of the Collection of Personal Data
During various processes related to employment and recruitment, in all circumstances of these processes, you may be asked to provide personal data.
A. The provision of your personal information in connection with recruitment is on a voluntary basis and you determine the information you provide to Trimed; please note that if you choose not to provide information, this may affect our ability to consider your recruitment.
C. The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data is to evaluate, select and recruit suitable candidates for employment at Trimed. The information may be used to communicate with you, to administer recruitment and employment processes, as well as to fulfill legal, regulatory and company activity requirements. If you are to be employed, the information may be used in connection with employment and company activity.
D. The recipient of your data will be Trimed's human resources department. Except as otherwise provided in this policy or as may be required by applicable legislation, Trimed will treat your personal data as confidential and will not disseminate it without your consent to third parties other than its affiliates. engaged in the process of recruitment or of carrying out processes related to employees and employment or related declarations. Trimed only cooperates with service providers that take measures or perform reasonable administrative, technical and physical controls to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Trimed uses security policies on its premises and computer systems to monitor and maintain security. Any surveillance is conducted in accordance with applicable legislation.
E. You have the right to access your personal data at any time and to correct any inaccuracies or deficiencies in the personal data.
F. You have the right to turn at any time to Trimed's Data Protection Contact Person or in case of dispute regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the right to complain directly to the Commissioner at any time to The Right to Information and Protection of Personal Data.
Categories of Personal Data Collected and Used for Recruitment Process
The data collected and used for the recruitment process are:
- Personal identification data: title, first name, last name, date of birth and place of birth.
- Contact information provided by the candidate: address, phone number, email.
- Information provided by the candidate to enable the verification of the fulfillment of the employment selection criteria, according to the employment notice: nationality, education and training (diplomas awarded, certificates and trainings), professional experience (position, duration of employment, company name, type of company and company website (when required), main duties and responsibilities), language and employment skills and knowledge.
- Certificates of previous employment and references (when required).
- Medical report on fitness for work (when required).
- Proof of penalty (when required).
- Candidate's letter of motivation (when required).
Duration of Storage of your Personal Data
- In the event that you are employed, your personal data will be stored in accordance with Trimed's employee privacy policies.
- In the event that you will not be employed, your data will be stored for a maximum period of  years from the date this data was received by Trimed. The purpose of storing your personal data is to evaluate your possibility of employment in other positions at Trimed. At the end of this period, the candidate's personal data will be deleted and destroyed. However, you can request the deletion of your personal data at any time before the expiry of the aforementioned period.
Responsibility for the Truth of Personal Information
Candidates are responsible for the information they provide or make available to Trimed and must ensure in any case that this information is fair, true, accurate, does not contain material that violates the rights of third parties or violates their dignity as well as does not contain harmful or misleading information. If you provide information on the personal data of the referring persons, then you have assumed that you have obtained the consent of that person to share his personal data for this purpose and on the collection and processing of said personal data by Trimed according to this policy. Trimed has the right to change and update this policy.